Welcome to our Psychology Clinic
We believe that your postcode or your ability to leave your home should not Affect your access to Engaging treatment and offer Video conferencing, (also called telehealth), Which is provided by experienced psychologists and ideal for People:
- Who live in rural and remote areas.
- Who have mobility issues or difficulty leaving the home.
- Who are unable to take time off work or travel long distances.
- Who live in tight, rural communities and want to protect their privacy.
- Who need to stay home to look after dependents.
- Who are FIFO workers.
Videoconferening has a number of benefits including:
- Accessible to all, videoconferencing removes barriers to accessing health services.
- Protects your privacy though secure software and not needing to see someone who lives in the same community.
- Saves time and money associated with travel and taking time off work
- Reduces wait times for people accessing support.
We celebrate individual differences and tailor therapy to your particular needs and circumstances. We walk with you through treatment and track progress to ensure you are meeting your goals.
Our psychologists can help in identifying, diagnosing and treating a number of conditions including:
- Life Transitions
- Behavioural disorders
- Parenting Strategies
If you would like further information, please contact us on the form below.